We take a close look at each of Daniel Craig’s FIVE JAMES BOND films and explore their record breaking box office performances, which to-date mean that Daniel Craig’s Bonds have contributed some $3.17 billion worldwide to the franchise, the 6th biggest film series of all time.
Daniel Craig has become the biggest Bond at the box office and we ask the question, is his fifth and final appearance in the role set to become the biggest yet, eclipsing Skyfall’s astonishing $1.1 billion box office performance.
- Casino Royale (2006), dir. Martin Campbell / EON Productions / Sony Pictures
- Quantum of Solace (2008), dir. Marc Foster / EON Productions / Sony Pictures
- Skyfall (2012), dir. Sam Mendes / EON Productions / Sony Pictures
- Spectre (2015), dir. Sam Mendes / EON Productions / Sony Pictures
- No Time to Die (2020), dir. Cary Joji Fukunaga / EON Productions / UA, Universal